In recent times, the demand for data analysts has increased immensely. With the help of data analytics, organizations can acquire relevant insights. Many organizations are carefully examining, sorting, collating, and analyzing the important data so that they can well-understand what is working and what is not working.
Many individuals are who are aiming to achieve more in their data analytics career are lacking the right amount of data analytics skills and experience. Globally there are many organizations that are on a hunt for data analysts and are ready to pay high salaries for talented individuals so that they can achieve their future business goals.
Here is your guide to the best data analytics certifications that will give insights about the requirements, which will help you to learn, grow, and get a great job in the top organizations.
· SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9
A SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9 offers applicants insights into Big Data by using several open-source tools and SAS Data Management tools. The applicants will be using intricate machine learning models to create business recommendations for deploying the models at scale using the robust and flexible SAS environment. To get a SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9 the applicant must pass all the 5 exams that contain short-answer, interactive questions, and a combination of multiple-choice. These are the following five exams:
Ø SAS Certified Big Data Professional:
- SAS Big Data Programming and Loading
- SAS Big Data Preparation, Statistics and Visual Exploration
Ø SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional:
- SAS Advanced Predictive Modeling
- Predictive Modeling Using SAS Enterprise Miner 7, 13, or 14
- SAS Text Analytics, Time Series, Experimentation and Optimization
· Big Data Analytics Certifications from DASCA
Data Science Council of America (DASCA) offers two levels of global big data analytics certification programs. They are:
- Associate Big Data Analyst (ABDA™) – This is specially designed for those students who are aspiring graduates and have majors in business, management, economics, statistics, marketing, or allied disciplines, and who are looking for pursuing a career in the field of big data analytics.
- Senior Big Data Analyst (SBDA™) – This data analytics certificate is mainly designed for experienced analytics, research, and marketing professionals whose goal is to either shift into the Big Data field or for those people who are already working in the field of Big Data and wants to grow quicker in their respective careers.
These best data analytics certifications from DASCA are available in 183 countries, and a complete test preparation kit will be offered to the applicants. The applicants will be given 100 minutes, and the exam must be given online.
· Cloudera Certified Associate (CCA) Data Analyst
The CCA Data Analyst certification is mainly designed for SQL developers. This big data analytics certification has a few requirements that should be met by the applicants:
- Must prepare data for the queries with the help of Extract, Transfer, and Load (ETL) methods.
- Should possess sound knowledge on the basics of Linux command line and SQL.
- Analyze the data on the cluster with the help of Query Language (QL) statements in Hive and Impala.
- Using Data Definition Language (DDL) statements for changing or making structures in the metastore for use by Hive and Impala.
Based on the applicants performance 8-12 problems will be assigned with a unique, large data set and a Cloudera Distributed Hadoop (CDH) cluster. The applicants will have 120 minutes to perform the technical solution. The applicants should analyze the given task and come up with an optimal result.
The CCA Data Analyst certification is especially suitable for:
- Data Analysts
- Business Intelligence Specialists
- Database Administrators
- System Architects
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Data Management and Analytics
The MCSE Data Management and Analytics certification offers applicants knowledge on SQL database administration, machine learning, leveraging Business Intelligence (BI) data, and developing enterprise-scale data solutions, in cloud-based as well as on-premises environments. Once the applicants get an MCSE certificate, they will be eligible for jobs such as:
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Database Analyst
- Database Designer
The duration of this data analytics certificate test is 120 minutes. To pursue MCSE the applicants must first have one of the following Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Certifications:
- MCSA SQL 2016 BI Development
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014
- MCSA: BI Reporting
- MCSA Data Engineering with Azure
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development
- MCSA: Machine Learning
- MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration
The field of data analytics is rapidly growing. If you want to pursue a career in data analytics then doing a certificationwill be a great advantage to boost your skills and gain the knowledge that is needed for a rewarding career path. Before choosing a certification program always consider the course content, duration, and fees