Barcelona is the capital of Catalonia and an ancient site in Spain, well-known for its exceptional soccer and levitating architecture. Its vibrant capital, sunny beaches, modern architecture, breathtaking sites, gorgeous scenery, beautiful art museums, shopping spots, cultural events, tasty cuisine, golden shoreline, serene parks, and sightseeing sites surrounds the city.
The best time to explore Barcelona’s unseen heavenly places is from May to June when the temperature is as low as minus 70 degrees. During this time, the city dances with a flurry of festivals, and tourists find their peace and happiness.
If you want to find out some of the best things to do in Barcelona, read the comprehensive guide and get ready to dive into an exotic place.
- Strolling on Las Ramblas – Las Ramblas is one of the giant pedestrian and most famous streets and the main center of activities in Barcelona. The place is covered by a canopy of trees, statues, dance performers, and iconic avenues. Most traditional and commercial activities to see here include selling fishes, turtles, rabbits, hamsters, or guinea pigs. Apart from this, you will find a place filled with beautiful cafes, restaurants, flower stalls, and opera houses.
While being in Las Ramblas, don’t forget to explore La Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila, Mercado de La Boqueria, Placa de Catalunya, Catedral de Barcelona, etc.
- Taking a tour to Camp Nou – This place is a crazy destination for all football lovers. If you are one of them, you should not miss going to Barcelona’s famous Football Stadium, Camp Nou. The camp can hold a larger crowd than other stadiums, and it is home to the best players in the Spanish league. It was built by architects Francesc Mitjans Miro and Joseph Soteras Mauri between 1955 and 1957. The entire project cost them millions of money and thousands of resources.
You can make Lufthansa booking and discover some of the greatest attractions within Camp Nou: La Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Casa Mila, Casa Batllo, FC Barcelona Museum, Magic Fountain of Montjuic, etc.
- Visiting Picasso Museum – If you take a keen interest in knowing about the historical facts and ancient sites, visiting Picasso Museum can be the best things to do in Barcelona. The museum is home to the spectacular collections of artworks of the 20th century made by the famous Spanish artist Pablo Picasso. Besides this, the museum is accommodated by five adjoining places in Barcelona and it also has been declared a museum of national interest by the Government of Catalonia.
The main highlights of the museum: 2.5 hours of guided tours, Picasso’s places of activity, and Articket and admission to the museum.
- Attending cooking class in Barcelona – Food is the main attraction of Spain, its cuisine is famous all over the world. If cooking is your passion but don’t know how to cook, then you must attend the cooking classes in Barcelona. You can also take a food tour and taste the yummiest cuisines. Some of the best classes in Barcelona include Canela Fina, Foodie Experience BCN, Espai Sucre, Born to Cook, and Hofmann Escuela de Hosteleria, etc.
There are more than 100 food tours to choose from, each offering a new taste and experience. If you want to be a part of these classes, then plan a trip to Barcelona and book your flight tickets with Alaska airlines reservations.
See More: Travel Guide To Saudi Arabia
- Taking a Helicopter Tour – If you want to go sightseeing and discover the most beautiful and aerial views with your naked eyes, don’t forget to take a helicopter tour. While flying over the gorgeous beaches and the Mediterranean sea, you can also take the Costa Tour which will start at the coastline and go throughout the city for 12 minutes.
Some of the famous Helicopter tours in Barcelona: Barcelona city tour-on-hop-off, Montserrat tour with lunch and gourmet wine tasting, Tapas and wine experience small-group walking tour, The originals three countries in one day, Fast track Sagrada Familia guided tour, Interactive Spanish cooking experience in Barcelona, Skip the Line: Park Guell and La Sagrada Familia guided tour, etc.
Book your flight tickets with Alaska airlines reservations and get a chance to fly above the stunning sites of Barcelona with your travel companions.