Everyone wants to trade with a leading broker but do you know any broker, ETFinance is one. It is a leading online broker that is offering to trade with a wide range of trading assets. The assets include stocks, forex, commodities, indices, and more.
It is a regulated broker that was founded in 2018 by Magnum FX (Cyprus) Ltd. Traders get to trade on a friendly and one of the most popular trading platforms that is MetaTrader 4. Open a trading account and start trading with the broker to enjoy trading benefits. Read full ETFinance review.
You can open a demo trading account with the broker, where you do not need to risk your funds. Another option is to open a live trading account from the three accounts offered by the broker, silver, gold and platinum accounts.
Make trades after opening your account to earn profits. Use the various deposit and withdrawal options to manage your funds in your trading account. All the transactions are instant and without any kind of transaction fees.
You can also use a wide range of educational material to improve your trading knowledge. Also, use analytical tools to study charts can find more and more trading opportunities.
What Are the Tradable Assets with ETFinance?
ETFinance offers a wide range of trading assets from which a trader can select the most suitable one. It covers assets from various financial markets and the assets include:
- Stocks — More than 150 stocks are available
- Forex — More than 50 currency pairs are available
- Indices — More than 20 indices are available
- Metals — More than 4 globally traded metals are available
- Commodities — More than 17 commodities are available
Along with these trading assets, there are CFDs, ETFs, cryptocurrency, and several others. It means trades have a huge variety of assets to choose from. Traders can also use leverage to gain the maximum profits from their trades.
Select the best trading asset from the huge collection of assets and if you are short in funds use the trading leverage to cover the rest of the amount. The maximum amount of leverage broker offers on the basis of classification of trading assets are:
- Forex — 1:400 maximum leverage
- Metals — 1:125 maximum leverage
- Indices — 1:125 maximum leverage
- Commodities — 1:125 maximum leverage
- Stocks / Equities — 1:50 maximum leverage
Traders should use leverage in affordable limits. It can increase your profits but can increase your losses also. This can lead to the loss of your trading capital. Gain proper trading experience and then trade with leverage to generate the highest profits.
How to Trade Bitcoin with ETFinance?
If you want to trade bitcoin with ETFinance, you need a trading account. The broker is offering different types of trading accounts that are as follows:
- Silver Account
- Gold Account
- Platinum Account
- Professional Account
Select one of the trading accounts and then you can begin with bitcoin trading or any other trade. The broker is safe and regulated and allows you to trade with any devices that are compatible. The process for trading is as follows:
- Open a live trading account by choosing one of the account types from the above-listed ones. Complete the formalities and let the broker verify your account so that you can use it.
- After account opening, you have to make a deposit from the several available options. Deposit the desired amount in your account so that you can make trades in the open markets.
- Finally, after making a deposit, you can use any trading platform and device to trade bitcoin. Figure out when you want to enter and exit the market so that you can earn the maximum profits.
Traders can trade CFDs of bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency. There is an advantage of trading in CFDs, you do not have to buy the asset or hold it. CFDs are Contract for Differences, in which only the net amount is settled between the opening and closing price.
Therefore, if bitcoin is out of your buying budget you can trade with bitcoin CFDs and earn higher profits. Bet on the future price of bitcoin and earn money if results are favourable as simple as that.
How to Buy Stocks In Different Stock Markets with ETFinance?
There are various indices that you can use for trading with ETFinance. Almost all the leading indices from all over the world are available for trading with the broker. Some of the best indices are as follows:
- DAX — Deutscher Aktien Index
- DOW — Dow Jones Industrial Average
- AEX — Amsterdam Exchange Index
- VIX — The Cboe Volatility Index
- FTSE — The Financial Times Stock Exchange
- IBEX — contraction of Índice Bursátil Español it is Spanish stock index
- CAC — Cotation Assistée en Continu, it is a French stock market index
These are some of the leading indexes. Apart from these, there are many other indices available with the broker. Traders can choose the best stocks or trading assets available with the broker.
In total there are more than 20 indices listed with the broker. Therefore, you can make a selection that is the most appropriate for trading. The process for trading with different indices is as follows:
- Open your trading account by choosing the best account type according to your requirements.
- Finish off the account opening process and let the broker verify your account so that you can trade.
- After this, you need to make a deposit in your account so that you can make a trade easily with the broker.
- Select the trading asset and the index as well and then enter a position to make trade and book profits.
This is the procedure to make trades and book profits with your trading. Therefore, it is in your hand which index you want to trade with.
Which Trading Platform Does ETFinance Offer?
ETFinance is offering a globally recognised trading platform that is MetaTrader 4. Traders can trade on their desktop, mobile, or even with a web browser. Having a different range of trading platforms can increase your efficiency and productivity.
Each trading platform has some of the unique features and functions that are discussed below:
- This trading platform is easy to use and traders can access all the financial markets quickly with the help of the trading platform.
- High measures are used for security and protection. This means your data is secure on the trading platform.
- There is a huge range of technical indicators and analytical tools, traders can use them to increase their profitability.
- Traders get trading signals and various other news tips on the trading platform that can be used for trades.
- The user interface is completely customisable according to the needs of the broker.
- Traders get advanced analytical tools that can help them in trades.
- You can enjoy single-click operations with this trading platform.
- Get live customer support and complete access to your trading history.
- One-click account switching and many other options for each trader
What Are the Commission and Spreads of ETFinance?
If we talk about the commission charges of ETFinance, they are zero. It is a commission-free broker. It means whatever assets you use for trading, you do not need to pay any amount as commission to the broker.
On the other hand, if we talk about the spreads they vary from asset to asset. The second thing on which it depends is the type of trading account you are using. The minimum spreads on the basis of trading accounts are:
- Silver Account — 0.07 minimum spreads
- Gold Account — 0.05 minimum spreads
- Platinum Account — 0.03 minimum spreads
Hence, you can make a selection of which account you want to use and the minimum spreads you are willing to pay. Another classification is on the basis of the trading asset. Different currency pairs are having different spreads charges that are:
- EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF — From 2 pips
- USD/JPY, NZD/USD, EUR/JPY — From 3 pips
- CAD/JPY, EUR/CAD, GBP/CHF — From 4 pips
- Gold (XAU/USD), DAX 30 Index — From 6 pips
- Dow Jones 30 Index (DOW) — From 2 points
- HSBC, Daimler, BNP — From 20 points
- XRP/USD, ETH/USD — From 200 points
These are the spreads of the respective trading assets. Spreads are the difference between the bid and the ask price. It means they keep changing according to the change in prices. But they vary close to these above-mentioned limits.
Is ETFinance Scam or Safe?
ETFinance is a brokerage firm of Magnum FX (Cyprus) Ltd. It is a registered company under the registered number HE 360548. It is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
All this makes the broker a well-regulated broker. This is to ensure that your transactions are completely secure and monitored by regulatory authorities.
ETFinance is one of the leading brokers that traders can use for online trading. The trading features are unique and designed to enhance the profitability of traders. You can also take the maximum benefits from the broker. Choose a trading account from the multiple trading accounts that are offered by the broker. Trade with the best trading assets and earn higher profits.