During QuickBooks installation, sometimes you’ll occur different errors, like Error 1603, 1935, 1904, 1402, etc. These errors are also very tricky and may leave you with your nasty QuickBooks experience at the very initial stage. But, Intuit provides many DIY tips and free tools which you may resolve different QuickBooks errors.
QuickBooks component repair tool is essentially wont to fix the following errors:
- Installation errors
- Microsoft components related bugs
- Microsoft .Net
- Microsoft MSXML
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Error code 1603
- Error code 1935
- And many other error codes may be fixed with this tool
How to Download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
To automatically scan and fix QB components, first, you must Download the QuickBooks Component Tools. But the positive thing is that this tool doesn’t require any specific system configuration or requirement.
To download QuickBooks Component Tools, you require to follow these steps:
- Stop all the open applications and reboot your pc.
- Download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
- To perform the program, double-click on the newly-downloaded file. Reboot or restart your pc after running the tool.
- By following above listed steps you may easily download the QuickBooks Component Tool.
How to Use the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
- At very first, you must restart your computer before operating the QuickBooks component repair tool.
- And later, quit all the running programs.
- Next, you have required to download the QB Component Repair Tool from the Intuit website then double-clicking on the downloaded file to run and install the application.
- At last, you require to reboot your system once the tool installed
How to Fix Installation Errors with QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
Here below are the solution steps.
Solution 1: QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool
- Download QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool.
- After the download is completed, notified save the file to a local desktop.
- Close all the performing applications and perform QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic tool.
- Now, restart your system after running the tool.
Solution 2: Manually Fix Errors with Microsoft Components
If QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool doesn’t resolve errors stopping QuickBooks installation then, you may go for these two options:
- Repair Microsoft.NET Framework and MSXML
- But, it’s advisable to attempt these manual tasks under the guidance of an IT expert or advanced Windows professionals.
Option 1: Repair Microsoft.NET Framework
- Microsoft.NET Framework is a Microsoft component. it’s used by QuickBooks to add with web applications.
- You may occur many errors, like QuickBooks Error 1603, Error 1722, Error 1903, and Error 1904 because of issues in Microsoft.NET Framework.
- To Repair Damaged Microsoft.NET Framework you require To Follow These Steps:
- First, Download QuickBooks Repair Component Tool
- When inspired to, save a file on your local desktop
- Shut down all working applications and double click on QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe
- After the diagnosis process is completed, you require to restart your computer.
- After the completion of repair Microsoft.NET Framework, if you continue to occur errors then:
- Now, Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
- In the search bar, type Windows Update.
- Check for Updates.
Option 2: Manually Repair Microsoft MSXML
- QuickBooks might not perform because of a damaged Microsoft MSXML component. To repair a damaged MSXML component, you’ve got to follow these steps:
- Register MSXML DLL files
- Uninstall and reinstall MSXML 6.0
- Download and install MSXML 6.0 SP1
- Repair MSXML 6.0
QuickBooks is one of the foremost elegant accounting software. But because of some technical defects within the Windows component or any QuickBooks technical error, any time, it can leave you with a nasty experience. QuickBooks Component Repair Tool fixing error inspection and repair of various Window components utilized in QuickBooks installation. But, to get an optimal QuickBooks installation it’s advisable to install QuickBooks under the guidance of an IT and QuickBooks expert.
Read Also: What are Billable expenses in QuickBooks?