Sage Error 153 Subscript Out Of Range is the error name that contains the subtleties of the mistake, including why it happened, which framework part or application broke down to cause this blunder alongside another data. The mathematical code in the blunder name contains information that can be unraveled by the maker of the part or application that failed.
What is Sage Error 153
The mistake utilizing this code might happen in a wide range of areas inside the framework, so despite the fact that it conveys a few subtleties in its name, it is as yet hard for a client to pinpoint and fix the blunder cause without explicit specialized information or fitting programming.
Sage is one of the main business bookkeeping programs that is to a great extent being utilized by larger part of entrepreneurs. The easy to use connection point of the application lets entrepreneurs to oversee and keep up with accounts appropriately. Nonetheless, the highlights and administrations of QuickBooks are unparalleled yet there are a couple of mistakes that are related with the applications. With proper investigating tips, it is simpler to overcome with the errors and one such mistake is Error code 153.
Sage Error 153 happens when you’re endeavoring to open Company records. Sage Error 153 sooner or later also occurs while opening the model Company record. In this article, we will talk about the reasons and measures to fix the arrangement. If you don’t see then you can contact Sage Support.
5 Simple Steps to Fix Sage Error – 153
Stage 1: Update Sage Desktop
1. Open Sage Desktop
2. At that point go to Help > Update Sage Desktop
3. At that direct snap on Update Now toward the upper right corner
4. Presently reason a watch out for Reset Update and Click To get Updates (See an image underneath)
5. When Update is done, close Sage
Stage 2: Download and Run Sage File Doctor
1. Download the Sage Tools Center and snap CTRL+J to see your downloads.
2. Click Sage ToolsHub.exe under your rundown of downloads.
3. To permit this application to make changes, Click Yes
4. To present it, click on Next as of now and afterward click Yes again to endure the grant conspire
5. Click to Mount straightaway and afterward (It may take some time)
6. When the foundation is done Click on Finish
7. Open Sage Tool Center now (Icon will be available on your workspace)
8. Under Company File Issues tab click on Run Sage File Doctor
If the above propels didn’t show up for you, assuming no one cares either way proceed further with the under advances. Assuming you don’t Solve Sage then You can take Sage assistance.
Stage 3: Rename the .ND and .TLG Files
.ND and .TLG reports help you with running Sage Company records on Company and multi-customer mode. In case these reports are hurt or corrupted that can cause you Sage Error – 153 and renaming these records can help you with settling it.
1. Open C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\sage\Company File [Default Location] in your wise Company Record Area.
2. The reports that have been looked for the time being .ND and .TLG extensions.
Right-click on them and pick Rename, At the finish of the record, structure “.OLD”.
3. TLG by and by changes it to CompanyName.qbw.TLG.OLD
4. Click Yes to confirm.
See Also: Resolve QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer Error
Stage 4: Copy your Company records to Desktop
1. Make a right-click on the workspace screen and go to New > Folder
2. Presently go to your current Company archive region
3. Make a right-click on the Company record and select Copy (Ctrl+C)
4. At that point open your New Folder and make a right-click and select Paste (Ctrl+V)
5. Presently press and hold the Ctrl key, ensure not to leave the Ctrl key until No Company Open Window is on the screen
6. Click Open or Restore an Existing Company
7. Select Open a Company record and Click Next
8. Peruse to the workspace record that you copied in another envelope
9. At that point click Open
10 .On the remote possibility that the report is at this point ill suited to open if it’s not too much trouble, proceed further with Step 5.
Related Post: Fix Sage Error 153 When Printing User Details Report
Stage 5: Restore Sage Backup File
On the off chance that you’re at this point unfit to open Sage in the wake of repeating to the workspace, it very well may be a probability that your Company files(.QBW) are correct now experiencing a couple of issues. To decide it, you can restore the latest support
1. Close Sage Desktop
2.Presently press and hold the Ctrl key, make an effort not to leave the key until No Company Open Window is on the screen
3.Click on Open or restore a current Company
4. Pick Restore a support copy and Click Next
Sage is one of the main business bookkeeping programs that is to a great extent being utilized by larger part of entrepreneurs. The easy to understand point of interaction of the application lets entrepreneurs to oversee and keep up with accounts appropriately. In any case, the elements and administrations of Sage are amazing however there are a couple of blunders that are related with the applications. With fitting investigating tips, it is simpler to traverse with the mistakes and one such Sage Error code 153.
See Also: Download Sage 50 2018