Looking for a Nursery school near you, read on to make the process of school hunt easier.
A good quality nursery school is one that’s safe and nurturing. But there are other factors that contribute to this as well. Here are a few qualities that make a good nursery school:
– The school should have qualified teachers who develop the necessary social, emotional, and cognitive skills of young children.
– The staff should be able to promote healthy development in the students.
– Parents should feel welcome in the facility and be happy with what they see.
– The environment should be developmentally appropriate for kids of all ages.
How to Choose the Best Nursery School in Abu Dhabi
Choosing the best school for your child can be tough. And this also applies to parents living in Abu Dhabi. Nursery school abu dhabi the city provides quality education and care to children below six years of age. However there are several factors to consider and they can be overwhelming.
Every parent wants their kid to enjoy schooling and find it useful. Early years schooling should provide children with the opportunity to learn about new friends, socialization, and academics in a safe environment. But quite often, parents struggle with choosing the right nursery for their child.
Here’s what you should consider before deciding:
- The environment of the nursery: It is important that the nursery the children are going to is stimulating, a safe place for them, and contains plenty of physical and mental activities for their overall development.
- The Curriculum – The curriculum has attracted a great deal of attention in recent years, with many experts and psychologists coming to the opinion that learning by play is an effective teaching method, as most adults use this method for their own children. One of the curriculums that focus on learning by play is the Montessori Programme.
Montessori Curriculum at Private Schools of Abu Dhabi
Private school abu dhabi, have nursery classes that have adopted Maria Montessori’s principles that teach students to learn through sensory explorations. A Montessori education can be a great first step for children who need more time to develop cognitively, socially, and emotionally.
The benefit of Montessori education is that it provides children with an environment where they can take risks and explore their surroundings. It also encourages students to think creatively and solve problems on their own. Montessori education has been shown to increase self-esteem, confidence, and independence in children which makes them successful in the classroom. The Montessori curriculum is different from others because it prepares students for the future by giving them the tools they need to meet life’s challenges. Montessori education satisfies three needs that are present in today’s society: the need for individualization, the need for creativity, and the need for independence.
Nursery Schools nearby that provide Montessori programs differ from traditional ones because they focus on the individual needs of the students. For example, Global Indian International School is affiliated to the Global Montessori plus Programme (GMP). Through this program, the school has emerged victorious in providing early years children with an environment that will help them feel nurtured and comfortable.
Why to choose Montessori Curriculum
Montessori schools have been around for over a century, and they are still as popular as ever. However, parents are beginning to see the advantages of this educational system only now.
There are many benefits of sending your child to a Montessori school. It is an excellent choice if you want your child to become self-sufficient and independent. It also teaches children to focus on their own work and have patience with themselves when they need it most.
Here are few reasons you should choose Private International School in Abu Dhabi with Montessori Curriculum –
- The Montessori curriculum allows each student the freedom to move around, work at their own pace, and choose what they would like to study next if the current task is too difficult.
- Montessori schools provide a student-centered environment which is best for the needs of the individual child.
- They also promote independence and self-discipline in their students, as well as cultivate a sense of responsibility and social skills.
- Montessori education teaches children to appreciate art, music, and nature which in turn promote creativity and a love for learning.
A nursery school is an important agency for producing individuals who are aesthetically refined, culturally balanced, independent, mentally and physically strong, and emotionally stable. And the Montessori Programme in nursery schools is the perfect curriculum for children to achieve these objectives.