We cannot think of our everyday life without gadgets like a laptop. Sometimes, laptops will not restart and we are unable to do our important work. Often it is a recommended step during installing or uninstalling software and fixing some Windows 10 problems. This blog will suggest some surefire methods to fix laptop not restarting issue on different Windows versions including Windows 10.
Techniques to Fix Laptop Not Restarting Issue
Method 1: Use the Power troubleshooter
The most common method to fix laptop not restarting issue of Windows 10 or 7 is to use the troubleshooting option that comes with your laptop.
- Open the Settings of your laptop and choose the Update & Security section.
- From the left section, select Troubleshoot to expand it.
- Click on the “Run the troubleshooter” button.
In most cases, the restarting problem will go away with this simple and easy manual method. If it does not fix laptop not restarting issue, try the following methods.
Method 2: Rollback Windows update
Most reports suggest that the problem occurred after a Windows 10 update.
Hence, you can roll back the update and get back to your older Windows version to get rid of this annoying problem.
- Open the Settings of Windows 10 and choose the Update & Security segment.
- Select the Recovery option from the left panel.
- Click on the “Get Started” button located under the section named “Go back to the previous version of Windows 10”.
- The Windows will take some time and return to the last update it had. Then you should be able to restart your laptop without any trouble.
If you are having trouble restarting your laptop, here is the best guide for you. By following our methods, you can easily fix laptop not restarting issue. So, the next time you face this problem, do not worry and follow our instruction.