This is a common error that generally arises when QuickBooks users are trying to open or access the QuickBooks desktop application. QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 usually occurs when QuickBooks is not able to connect license properties. There are numerous reasons for this error to occur. The main reason is the damaged, corrupted, or missing company files in your QuickBooks database.
Causes of the QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
The following are the causes:
- As mentioned in the above paragraph, this error can be caused by missing or damaged company files.
- The license data might be damaged or corrupted.
- It might be possible that the Qbregistration.dat file might also be corrupted or damaged.
- This error can also take place if the MSXML component is damaged.
- Your company files might be attacked by viruses, malware, or spyware in the system.
- The third-party security software like anti-virus or firewall might be interfering with the QuickBooks servers.
Symptoms of the QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
The following are the signs and symptoms that will help the users to identify.
- The main symptom of this error is that your computer screen will flash an error message box that contains the error code as well as the status code.
- QuickBooks users might also experience crashing down of active windows programs.
- A black screen will appear after the message box appears.
- The error message will frequently flash on your screen whenever you try to access your QuickBooks Desktop application.
Solutions to Fix this Error
Below are the solutions that will help you in solving the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118:
Solution 1: Install QuickBooks Tools Hub
- Go to the QuickBooks Tools Hub official site.
- Now, download and install the application by following the on-screen instructions.
- After that, allow the application with necessary and required permissions.
- Open the tool.
- You will see the left-hand side menu bar that contains all the menu of issues.
- You need to click on the ‘Installation Issues’ menu.
- After that, select the ‘Quick Fix My Program’ option.
- This tool will fix your issues related to the QuickBooks application.
- Reboot your system and restart once the error is resolved.
Solution 2: Remove the ecml file
- You need to press the keys ‘Windows + R’ on your keyboard.
- Go to the ‘Entitlement Client’ folder.
- Your computer screen will open ‘Windows Explorer’.
- After that, delete or remove the ecml file.
- Now, run the QuickBooks again and re-register the product.
The above article is based on the information regarding How to Fix the QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118. There is an error called QuickBooks Error 80029c4a that users have to face in the QuickBooks application. If the above solutions are not working out for you, you can take help from the QuickBooks Error Support experts on this 24/ 7 available number: +1- 877- 349- 3776.
Read more Related Articles:-
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000