QuickBooks is a leading software tool that has made some groundbreaking innovations in the industry of automated accounting solutions. Moreover, it has vast popularity in middle to small-sized businesses owing to its useful tools and 24*7 technical support for its customers. However, some issues like QuickBooks missing PDF component error hinder the productivity of its users and their tight schedules. It occurs when a user tries to print, email, or save a file as a PDF in QuickBooks but the software fails to follow the command. The error is recognized from the Print and PDF issue series. So today, we will talk about its causes and solutions.
On a different note, if you happen to require additional assistance to resolve the error, feel free to contact on the toll-free number 844-932-1139 and get immediate support anytime.
You may also Read: QuickBooks Error 6190
Causes of the QuickBooks save as PDF not working error message
Below are written the main reasons behind the QuickBooks PDF component missing error. Check them out
- If you are using any version earlier than QuickBooks 2019, there might be compatibility issues with Windows 10.
- Your QuickBooks software is outdated.
- The activation key is not updated.
- QuickBooks does not support printer drivers.
- Your QuickBooks Windows Registry has a few issues.
Let’s move on to the next segment of the blog where we discuss the possible solution of the problem.
What are the steps necessary to rectify the QuickBooks missing PDF component error?
Follow the steps mentioned below to efficiently get rid of the QuickBooks component required for PDF Print error message.
Solution- 1: Make Changes in the Registry File
The QuickBooks Windows Registry file needs to be configured to resolve the missing component issue. Follow the steps mentioned below to complete the action successfully.
- Go to the registry editor by searching Regedit on your start search and add manual changes to it.
- Now open QuickBooks and go to the File menu.
- Export the registry and save it.
- Now make a restore point to apply the changes made in the registry.
- Wait till the process ends and click on OK.
If you still can’t make PDF in QuickBooks, follow the next solution.
Solution- 2: Run the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool
To fix any issues related to printing or making PDFs of reports and other important documents in the QuickBooks application, you should run the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool.
- Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub from Intuit website and go to the Downloads folder.
- Double-click the QuickBooksToolsHub.exe file and select Yes to the prompt.
- Choose Next to start the installation process and accept the license agreement.
- Select next again and click on Install.
- After the installation finishes, choose Finish.
- Run the QuickBooks Tool hub and select Program Problems tab.
- Select the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool and let it fix the issue.
Once the tool finishes, open QuickBooks and try to create PDFs again.
Here comes the end of our blog on QuickBooks missing PDF component error. We hope you find every answer you are looking for in this written piece. However, if you still have an unanswered query, call on the helpline number 844-932-1139 and get immediate support for your problem.
Related Search Terms: QuickBooks Detected that a Component Required to Create Pdf Files is missing, QuickBooks Pdf Component missing, QuickBooks Error Printing Pdf, QuickBooks not letting me print, QuickBooks Component Required for PDF Print Error Message, Cannot Print PDF Invoices in QuickBooks, QuickBooks won’t Print PDF Error Required Component is Missing, I get a Message “Component required is missing”, QuickBooks Component Missing Error Message, QuickBooks missing component pdf, QuickBooks Failed Component component_repair_win10, QuickBooks Missing Component Email, Component Required for Pdf Print from QuickBooks is missing, QuickBooks cannot complete the current action due to a missing component