How to help prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth at home? Is there any way to help people get back their beautiful, strong, thick hair quickly? Let’s find out the most effective natural methods to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth below
Coconut oil prevents hair loss and stimulates hair growth
Use virgin coconut oil
- Use liquid coconut oil in a spray bottle and spray on hair roots with points 5cm apart.
- Make sure you spray close to the roots and scalp, not just touching the roots.
- Use 10 fingertips to massage the scalp for about 15 minutes.
- Use a towel to incubate your hair for 30 – 60 minutes so that the nutrients in coconut oil penetrate the hair follicles to help nourish the hair, prevent hair loss, and stimulate hair growth.
- Then wash your hair with warm water. Do 2-3 times a week.
As an abundant source of vitamins and natural nutrients such as vitamins E, K, iron, zinc, magnesium, and beneficial amino acids such as Linoleic Acid, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid … so we can use coconut oil to help nourish hair, providing moisture, restoring damaged hair, breaking a lot, while helping to prevent oxidation of hair and stimulate hair growth effectively. Not only helping to beautify and care for hair, but coconut oil is also a panacea used by women for overall beauty such as facial skin, lips, eyelids, eyebrows for a long time.
Olive oil stimulates hair growth
Use extra virgin olive oil
Use extra virgin olive oil to apply to the roots and hair shaft, especially the hair roots to apply evenly. Massage the scalp in a spiral so that the olive oil can quickly penetrate the hair follicles. Cover your hair with a towel for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
Olive oil itself is inherently a “river” that provides moisture to damaged hair. When combined with coconut oil, the ability to restore hair and stimulate hair growth is increased many times. Olive oil is also an antibacterial agent that helps get rid of dandruff flakes and gives hair shine. Currently, many stores are selling extra virgin olive oil, taking advantage of the discount codes and coupons that you have during the holidays when buying to save money.
Prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth with aloe vera
Use pure aloe vera to prevent hair loss
- Prepare aloe vera gel (cut off the peel and outer yellow plastic layer) and crush it.
- Apply aloe vera gel to your hair, from the roots to the hair shaft.
- Massage the scalp then use a towel to wrap the hair for about 30 minutes until the gel is dry, then rinse with warm water.
- Perform 2-3 times a week and monitor the change of hair after 4 weeks.
Aloe vera to treat hair loss is a method that has been applied by many women for a long time. With an abundant source of vitamins A, B, C, E, aloe vera helps provide nutrients to nourish and restore hair. In addition, amino acids, salicylic acids and lignin, and natural enzymes have an effective effect in preventing hair loss and accelerating the growth and development of hair.
Green tea prevents hair loss and stimulates hair growth
- Use 100g of green tea leaves to boiling with 200ml of water.
- When the pot boils, turn down the heat and cook for another 5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Squeeze the juice of green tea leaves and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and mix well to make a green tea hair mask.
- Wet the scalp, hair roots, and hair shaft in turn with lemon green tea water.
- Massage scalp and hair roots. When it feels dry, wet the scalp and hair roots with green tea water a second time.
- Use a damp towel to incubate your hair for about 15 minutes and then wash it off with water.
Green tea contains high antioxidants that help detoxify the hair (especially hair that has just been styled), supports the regeneration of hair roots to help stimulate hair growth effectively.
Use honey to prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth
Use raw honey to apply evenly on the hair roots and scalp. Massage the scalp for 10 minutes. Then use a cap to cover your hair for about 30 minutes and then wash it off with water.
With the divine moisturizing ability no less than coconut oil, olive oil, honey is also a good candidate in the search for healthy, beautiful, thick hair of women. In addition to the high moisture and nutrients that help nourish the hair, the high antibacterial properties help honey wash away harmful cosmetics that damage the hair while nourishing and regenerating strong hair follicles.
Prevent hair loss with onions
Incubate hair with pure onion juice
- Use a juicer to extract pure onion juice (or you can crush the onion and filter the juice with a clean cloth).
- Use a medical cotton pad to absorb pure onion juice and then dab it directly on the hairline.
- Make sure you dot it correctly and that the roots and scalp are wet.
- Cover your hair with a cap for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
Onion is a vegetable that is rich in Potassium, Selenium, vitamins C, E, and Quercetin, which have antioxidant properties, prevent hair loss and help improve blood circulation, accelerate the growth and development of hair. likes to grow hair. In addition, the sulfur groups contained in onions such as DMS, DDS, DTS, and DTTS … are a great source of nutrients for thinning hair, and at the same time help the scalp fight inflammation and antibacterial by pathogenic bacteria.
The above are the most effective natural methods to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. In addition, if you want your hair to grow faster and stronger, you can completely use supplements to help grow strong hair. Remember to use smart discount codes and coupons when buying to save money. There are many different tips to stimulate hair growth, but most of these methods require you to be persistent to be effective. Good luck.