QuickBooks has many advantages, which makes it a top-level application. One of the advantages is that you can connect your Outlook to QuickBooks and receive emails, invoices, etc. However, you may face a few errors sometimes, like when QuickBooks outlook is not responding you will not be able to send mails or invoices. You usually see the error message “QuickBooks outlook is not responding” when the MAPI32.dll file is damaged, or the Internet Explorer’s Email preference is not Outlook. You can fix the error using different solutions depending on the cause of the error. The information provided below in this article explains the causes and the solutions to the error. Read the complete article to know more.
If you require any assistance with the error’s troubleshooting, dial 844-932-1139 and get help from a QuickBooks Professional.
Reason that usually Provokes QuickBooks Outlook is not responding
Below we have enlisted some of the most liable reasons for Quickbooks outlook is not responding:
- Perhaps you haven’t logged in to Windows as Administrator mode.
- Wrongly configured the email settings in QuickBooks.
- Incorrect email settings in Internet explorer.
- Damaged in QuickBooks installation.
- Maybe Inappropriately, you installed the outlook application.
- Damaged in Mapi32.DLL file, which is responsible to configure the email.
What to do if Outlook is not responding in QuickBooks?
Also Read QuickBooks Error 6143
Solutions 1): Repair MAPI32.dll file
The error can get triggered if your MAPI32.dll file is damaged. You need to repair the damaged file to fix the error. The steps to repair the damaged file are given below:
- Close all the running applications.
- Next, open the file manager and follow the path C:\Windows\System32.
- Search the Fixmapi.exe file and double-click it.
- Go through the procedure to repair the file.
- Open QuickBooks again once the repair is complete and try to send an email.
Solutions 2): Check Email Preference of Internet Explorer
You need to make sure that your email preference for Internet Explorer is Outlook. If your Internet Explorer’s email preference is anything other than Outlook, the error will get triggered. Follow the steps below to check your Internet Explorer’s email preference:
- Close all QuickBooks windows.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Select the Gear icon and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Programs tab and select Set Default.
- Then choose the Set Default Program link.
- After that, select Outlook from the list and then choose Set this Program as Default.
- Click the OK button and close the Internet Explorer window.
- Open QuickBooks and attempt to send the email again.
This article is aimed to explain the causes and the solutions to the error. The solutions described above in this article are to repair the damaged MAPI32.dll file and check the email preference for Internet Explorer. If still, QuickBooks Outlook is not responding, it might be possible that the email preference for QuickBooks is incorrect. You need to check the email preference for QuickBooks to resolve the error. However, if Outlook is still not responding, dial 844-932-1139 to get technical assistance from a QuickBooks Expert.
Related search query searched by peoples on SERP:-
Outlook 2016 not working in QuickBooks, Freezes when Sending Emails from QuickBooks , Outlook is not Responding QuickBooks 2019, QuickBooks 2018 Outlook is not Responding, QuickBooks Email Outlook is not Responding, QuickBooks Error Outlook is not Responding, QuickBooks Outlook Freezes when Sending Email, QuickBooks Outlook is not Responding, QuickBooks Sending Email through Outlook is not Responding, QuickBooksmapi has stopped working