QuickBooks is a leading software tool that has made some groundbreaking innovations in the industry of automated accounting solutions. Moreover, it has vast popularity in middle to small-sized businesses owing to its useful tools and 24*7 technical support for its customers. However, some issues like QuickBooks error 3371 hinder the productivity of its users and their tight schedules. So today, we will talk about the error, its causes, and solutions.
Are petty issues like QuickBooks error 3371 giving you and your productivity a hard time? Don’t linger on web solutions and call on the helpline number 1-(855)-856-0042 to get immediate live assistance on the line.
Read more: QuickBooks not responding
What is QuickBooks error 3371 Status code 11118?
QuickBooks registration error 3371 occurs when the user tries to open the QuickBooks. The error message says that QuickBooks could not load the license data, and it might be caused by missing or damaged files (mostly .ecml file). There are many causes of the issue and some of them are listed below.
Reasons behind the QuickBooks license error code 3371
- The QBregistration.dat file is damaged, and QuickBooks is unable to read it.
- A Windows Operating System component, most likely MSXML, is damaged or corrupted.
- The anti-virus software is stopping the Windows component from syncing with the QuickBooks Desktop.
- The Windows version that the user is running is outdated.
- The last Windows update is not downloaded properly.
- The user is opening the file without saving it first.
How to rectify the QuickBooks error 3371?
Below are mentioned the troubleshooting for the QuickBooks error message 3371.
- Exit from QuickBooks and press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
- Click on the Computer and open the C: Drive.
- Go to the Program Data folder and double-click on the Intuit folder.
- Look for the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file and right-click on it.
- Select Delete and click on Yes to confirm the action.
- Reopen QuickBooks and the company file.
- Register on the software again by entering the license and product info.
- Go to QuickBooks Tool Hub and click on Installation issues.
- Choose 3371 error fix and click on OK.
- Reopen QuickBooks and the data file.
Here comes the end of our blog on QuickBooks error 3371. We hope you find every answer you are looking for in this written piece. However, if you still have an unanswered query, call on the toll-free number 1-(855)-856-0042 and get immediate support for your problem anytime.